"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
#the most badass and beautiful of them all #you’re not dead to me you will NEVER be dead to me #as far as i’m concerned you took off on a trip to france #to learn fencing and hone your archery skills #and lydia comes visit one weekend and you go to the louvre and shopping #and you call scott every once in a while #and you guys don’t even speak #just hold your phones to your ears and listen to each other breathe and can /hear/ each other smiling #and chris keeps calling you two times a day to make sure you’re ok and that you’re taking care of yourself #stiles talks you into joining an online gaming community where you guys team up and kick ass #isaac keeps sending you love letters in poor french #even derek shoots you an e-mail saying he hopes you come back soon bc dealing with two moping werewolves isn’t his job #IN MY DREAMS YOU LIVE AND YOU’RE HAPPY OK (via alphavenger)
More Bookstores I Want to Visit:
1. Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
2. Selexyz Bookstore in Maastricht, Holland
3. Bart’s Books in Ojai, California, United States
4. Barter Books in Alnwick, England, United Kingdom
5. Ler Devagar in Lisbon, Portugal
6. Syber’s Books in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
7. Gertrude and Alice Bookstore Cafe in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
8. Tattered Cover Book Store in Denver, Colorado, United States
9. Book World in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10. Hatchards in London, England, United Kingdom
raise your hand if morgan pulling reid behind the car when he was shot made you cry